The Pryluky construction equipment plant "BUDMASH" was built in 1907 by German Alfred Hoffmann. It is at a distance of 170 km from the regional center of Chernigov and at a distance of 135 km from Kyiv.
The plant specializes on manufacturing of building machines of various purposes - cement carriers, lifts, amalgamators, mortar-pumps etc.
The plant has a powerful iron foundry with the productivity of automatic transfer lines up to 6000 tons of moulding per year.
At the last years the plant has mastered the production of steel containers for collection, temporary keeping and transportation of the different cargoes in bulk, basically industrial, building and home departure. The containers are released in accordance with European standards requirements. The using of such containers has been widespread all over the world. For the convenience of the transportation they are using the specialized cars with lifting devices of the Absetzkipper type for the dump trucks containers and Hakenlift type for the roller containers.
The Containers are manufactured with the low-carbon steel. Antirust surface working of the metal includes grit blasting, ground-coat paint and double-coast covering of high-quality enamel.
Together with Dutch firm " Waelbers " the plant has mastered the wide scale manufacture of hardware, lock fittings and building products, mainly for the cottage construction, that satisfy the European standards requirements. All products have the corrosion-resistant coating (silvery or golden color).